UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom gives you quad processing power for UAD Plug-ins on iMacs and MacBook Pros - plus a Custom Software Bundle that lets you pick any 3 extra UAD Plug-Ins. The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom combines UA’s most powerful FireWire DSP Accelerator with a Custom software bundle that lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration.
In creating UAD-2 plug-ins, UA’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers - using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears - to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth of classic analog equipment. Powered by four SHARC processors, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom easily connects to Intel-based iMacs, MacBook Pros, and Mac minis via FireWire 800 or 400, letting you run large, complex mixes, without taxing your host computer.
UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom Key Features:
• Powerful four-processor external FireWire 800 and 400 DSP accelerator unit, compatible with Intel-based iMacs, MacBook Pros and Mac minis*
• Custom software bundle lets users pick any 3 UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration**
• Ideal for professional users running larger projects w/ higher plug-in instances and/or higher sample rates
• Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
• Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
• Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interface
• Also available as UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core package
* Visit www.uaudio.com/support/uad for a complete list of compatible desktops and laptops
The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom includes UA’s “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, and lets users select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, MXR, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL and more. With support for VST, Audio Units, AAX and RTAS, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Custom is easy to use. Just install the software, connect the unit to an available FireWire 800 or 400 port, power up and start mixing with some of the world’s finest audio plug-ins.
**Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.
|Short Description||Professional Quad-Processing for UAD Plug-ins on iMacs and MacBook Pros - plus a Custom Software Bundle That Lets You Pick Any 3 UAD Plug-Ins.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Included Plugins||Analog Classics Plus & Custom Bundle|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £2,149.00 Ex. VAT: £1,790.83
Inc. VAT: £299.00 Ex. VAT: £249.17
Inc. VAT: £1,009.00 Ex. VAT: £840.83
Inc. VAT: £3,404.40 Ex. VAT: £2,837.00
Inc. VAT: £4,260.00 Ex. VAT: £3,550.00