Unity Audio Bam-Bam Active Bass Extension System for Pebble
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Unity Audio Bam-Bam is an expansion speaker designed to transform the Pebbles into a three-way system.
The Unity Audio Bam-Bam uses a sealed Aperiodic Vent Cabinet and has a 7” woofer and a 180 Watt OEM discrete amplifier. Transforming the Pebbles into a three-way system, the Bam-Bam offers some additional benefits than traditional three-way designs such as the complete removal of unwanted low frequency cabinet resonance in the mid and High frequency range, extending low frequency response and increased SPL.
With the same dimensions as the Pebbles, the Bam-Bam can be positioned under or next and connects via interconnect cables running power and audio from the Pebbles.
The Unity Audio Bam-Bam Overview:
- Single 7” SEAS woofer expansion speaker
- Expansion for The Pebbles Active studio monitors
- Sealed Aperiodic Vent Cabinet design
- 18mm MDF Sealed Cabinet with 30mm Bafﬂe and APV ( Aperiodic Vent ) for low frequency extension.
- 180 Watts OEM Amplifier
- Can be positioned under or next to The Pebbles
- No low frequency cabinet resonance
- 242mm (D) x 220mm (W) x 281mm (H)
|Short Description||Single 7” woofer expansion speaker for The Pebbles with Sealed Aperiodic Vent Cabinet design, 180 Watts OEM Amplifier|
|Demo in Store||N/A|