Universal Audio Apollo 16 Thunderbolt
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Universal Audio Apollo 16 Thunderbolt Audio Interface is an 18 x 20 audio interface with UAD-2 Quad DSP and brand new AD/DA conversion technology.
The Universal Audio Apollo 16 Thunderbolt gives you real-time access to UAD plug-ins, ideal with near zero latency allowing you to track through some of the best plug-in emulations to date giving you the sound of classic analogue equipment. The Apollo features 16 analogue inputs and outputs via DB25 connectors making it the perfect hardware/software processing solution for recording studios and mastering facilities. The new Apollo AD/DA converters offers world-class performance with increased dynamic range and low THD offering superior clarity and depth.
New Apollo Expanded software lets you cascade up to four Apollo interfaces or 6 UAD-devices allowing you to grow your system with you giving you more DSP and track count up to 64 analogue channels. In addition the new Console 2.0 has been completely redesigned to take into account user feedback and requests and now features Channel Strip presets, drag and drop functionality and resizable windows.
Universal Audio Apollo 16 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Main Features:
• Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for professional music production
• Onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core DSP allows Realtime UAD Processing — record through plug-ins from Neve, Lexicon, Studer, Manley, Ampex, and more*
• 18 x 20 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac with powerful Console 2.0 software control
• 16 x 16 analogue I/O via DB-25 connectors — ideal for pairing with mixing consoles, outboard preamps, etc.
• Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt
• Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle with 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Raw Distortion, Softube Amp Rooms, legacy LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, and more
• World class UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
|Short Description||18 x 20 audio interface with 16 analogue I/O, UAD-2 Quad DSP and brand new AD/DA conversion technology.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Total I/O||18 In / 20 Out|
|Analogue Inputs||2x DB-25|
|Analogue Outputs||2x DB-25, 2x XLR|
|Digital Inputs||1x XLR (AES/EBU)|
|Digital Outputs||1x XLR (AES/EBU)|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £40.20 Ex. VAT: £33.50
Inc. VAT: £1,120.00 Ex. VAT: £933.33
Inc. VAT: £1,092.00 Ex. VAT: £910.00
Inc. VAT: £25.00 Ex. VAT: £20.83