Universal Audio Apollo 8p Thunderbolt FREE UAD-2 Quad
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Universal Audio Apollo 8p Quad Thunderbolt is a 16 x 20 audio interface featuring eight Unison mic preamps, onboard UAD-2 Quad DSP and new world-class AD/DA conversion.
The Universal Audio Apollo 8p lets you record full bands through the revolutionary Unison technology matching the impedance, gain sweet spot and components characteristics of the software preamp of your choice. Like the other Apollo audio interfaces, the Apollo 8p quad lets you use Universal Audios highly acclaimed emulation plug-ins in real-time. Record drums through tape, or your guitar through the ever-growing collection of classic guitar amps.
Using the latest redesigned Apollo AD/DA conversion, the Apollo 8p offers increased dynamic range and lower THD, adding clarity, depth and accuracy needed when tracking, mixing or mastering a project.
The Apollo 8p also features a host of new features on the front panel such as Alt Speakers, Dim and Mono as well as input and output metering via a new Meter button.
The new Apollo Expanded software lets you scale your Apollo system with up to four Apollo audio interface or 6 UAD-2 Devices in total allowing your studio to grow with you, by adding world-class DSP and increased I/O count. Apollo Expanded is compatible with all Apollo audio interfaces including the previous generation via Thunderbolt. A reimagined Console 2.0 software also includes new features such as Channel Strip presets, Drag and Drop functionality resizable windows.
Universal Audio Apollo 8p Quad Thunderbolt Main Features:
• Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for professional music production
• 8 Unison-enabled mic preamps for tracking full bands through preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio*
• Onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core DSP allows Realtime UAD Processing — record through plug-ins from Neve, Lexicon, Studer, Marshall, Ampex, and more*
• 16 x 20 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac with powerful Console 2.0 software control
• Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt (Mac)
• Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Dim, and Mono
• Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle with 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Raw Distortion, Softube Amp Rooms, legacy LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, and more
• World class UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
|Short Description||The Universal Audio Apollo 8p Quad Thunderbolt is a 16 x 20 audio interface featuring eight Unison mic preamps, onboard UAD-2 Quad DSP and new world-class AD/DA conversion.|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Total I/O||16 In / 20 Out|
|Analogue Inputs||8x XLR, 2x 1/4" (Hi-Z)|
|Analogue Outputs||2x 1/4" (Monitor), 6x 1/4" (Line), 2x 1/4" (Headphones)|
|Digital Inputs||2x ADAT Optical|
|Digital Outputs||2x ADAT Optical|
|Mic Preamps||8x Unison Enabled|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £219.00 Ex. VAT: £182.50
Inc. VAT: £31.19 Ex. VAT: £25.99
Inc. VAT: £9,299.00 Ex. VAT: £7,749.17
Inc. VAT: £1,999.00 Ex. VAT: £1,665.83
Inc. VAT: £3,930.00 Ex. VAT: £3,275.00