Universal Audio Apollo 8 Quad Thunderbolt
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Universal Audio Apollo 8 Quad Thunderbolt is a 18x24 thunderbolt audio interface harnessing the power of a UAD-2 Quad processing.
The Universal Audio Apollo 8 Quad Thunderbolt uses next-generation Apollo AD and DA conversion to deliver increased Dynamic range and lower Total Harmonic Distortion for truly pristine audio quality.
In addition, it uses a UAD-2 Quad processing system for real-time processing through some of the best emulations to date from Neve, Studer, Manley, Lexicon and many more. With the inclusion of the Unison technology on the four included mic preamps, it is also possible to match the impedance gain structure sweetspot and component matching for an even closer experience of the great analogue classics such as Neve and API mic preamps. Hi-Z inputs are also using Unison technology providing exact impedance and gain matching for UAD’s stompboxes.
The front panel of the Apollo 8 boasts a wealth of new features such as Alt Speakers, Dim and Mono switches, as well as input and output metering accessible via a new Meter button.
A new Apollo Expanded software lets you cascade up to four Apollo audio interface or a total of 6 UAD-2 devices offering the opportunity to grow your studio as you need. Apollo Expanded offers seamless integration with all apollos over thunderbolt, even models from previous generation. The new Console 2.0 is a complete reimagination of the original Console Software adding many new features such as Channel Strip presets, drag and drop functionality and resizable windows.
Universal Audio Apollo 8 Quad Thunderbolt Main Features:
• Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for professional music production
• Onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core DSP allows Realtime UAD Processing — record through plug-ins from Neve, Lexicon, Studer, Marshall, Ampex, and more*
• 4 Unison-enabled mic preamps for tracking through preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio*
• 18 x 24 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac with powerful Console 2.0 software control
• Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt (Mac)
• Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, and assignable Dim or Mono
• Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle with 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Raw Distortion, Softube Amp Rooms, legacy LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, and more
• World class UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
|Short Description||Universal Audio Apollo 8 Quad Thunderbolt Audio Interface|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Total I/O||18 In / 24 Out|
|Analogue Inputs||4x XLR/TRS Combo, 4x 1/4" (Line), 2x 1/4" (Hi-Z)|
|Analogue Outputs||2x 1/4" (Monitor), 4x 1/4" (Line), 4x 1/4" (Line), 2x 1/4" (Headphones)|
|Digital Inputs||1 x Coax, 2 x Optical|
|Digital Outputs||1 x Coax, 2 x Optical|
|Mic Preamps||4 Unison enabled|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items
Inc. VAT: £2,605.00 Ex. VAT: £2,170.83
Inc. VAT: £618.00 Ex. VAT: £515.00
Inc. VAT: £959.00 Ex. VAT: £799.17
Inc. VAT: £179.00 Ex. VAT: £149.17
Inc. VAT: £742.00 Ex. VAT: £618.33