Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin Interface for Windows is a USB 3 audio interface for Windows. It includes a UAD-2 DUO DSP chip giving access to the full range of UAD plug-ins.
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB features Universal Audio's legendary 24-bit/192kHz audio conversion. It lets you record your music through UAD Plug-ins in real time adding racks of classic gear in your hands. Windows users will enjoy superb emulations with the bundled Analog Classics.
The Apollo Twin USB also includes Universal Audio's ground-breaking Unison technology. This lets you recreate the tone and behaviour of the most sought-after mic preamps from Neve, API and UA. Unique hardware-software integration ensures perfect recreation of the preamp's impedance, gain-staging and component-level behaviour.
Extra features include two world-class mic pres, analogue line outputs and monitor outputs. 8 digital inputs are provided via optical increasing the total amount of inputs to 10.
Made of rugged aluminium, the Apollo Twin is portable and will go with you on the road and in any studio.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Main Features:
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
- USB 3 connection to modern Windows systems
- Unison™ technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Console 2.0 software features Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
|Short Description||Desktop 2x6 USB 3 Audio Interface w/ Realtime UAD-2 DUO Processing for Windows|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Total I/O||10 x 6|
|Analogue Inputs||2x XLR/TRS, 1x hi-Z|
|Analogue Outputs||4x TRS, 1 x headphone|
|Digital Inputs||1x ADAT optical or S/PDIF optical|
- Related items / Alternative products
- Recently viewed items