Universal Audio Apollo Twin Solo
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin Solo is a Mac only 2-in 6-out desktop thunderbolt audio interface with real-time UAD-2 Solo processing.
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin Solo boasts the same high-quality 24-bit/192kHz audio conversion found on the bigger Apollo audio interfaces and unmatched hardware and software integration to deliver brand new Unison technology which produces the sound of the best valve and solid-state mic preamps, including their impedance, gain-stage sweet spot and component level circuit behaviours. Unison lets you record through your favourite preamp such as the Neve 1073 or even the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp plug-in.
I/Os include 2 premium analogue mic/line preamps, two line outputs, Hi-Z input on the front panel and headphone out. Two digitally-controlled monitor output are also included ensuring full resolution at all levels. An additional 8 digital inputs can be connected via the including Optical connection. The onboard UAD-2 Solo processing lets you use any plug-in in the UAD-2 range in real-time or while mixing.
The beautiful and ergonomic design gives you access to important controls at the tip of your fingers, include monitoring level, gain, phantom power, high-pass filter, phase reversal, stereo link.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Solo Overview:
• Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
• Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency*
• Thunderbolt connection for blazing-fast PCIe speed and rock-solid performance on modern Macs
• New Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps**
• 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
• 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
• Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
• Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
• Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle,
• Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Audio Units, VST, RTAS & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
• UAD-2 Solo DSP Processing onboard
• Requires Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or 10.9 Mavericks
• Thunderbolt cable sold separately
|Short Description||2 in 6 out 24-bit/192kHz thunderbolt interface with with real-time UAD-2 DSP processing.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
|Total I/O||10 x 6|
|Analogue Inputs||2x XLR/TRS, 1x hi-Z|
|Analogue Outputs||4x TRS, 1x headphone|
|Digital Inputs||1x ADAT optical or S/PDIF optical|