Vertigo Sound VSE-2 Gyrator EQ
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Vertigo Sound VSE-2 is a dual channel discrete Gyrator which can be used tracking, mix buss and mastering.
The Vertigo Sound VSE-2 boasts six discrete gyrators which produces a tube-like distortion at the chosen frequency. Each band provides +/- 8dB of gain powered by discrete Op-amps and 6 selectable frequencies per band. In addition, it includes a high-pass filter with selectable frequencies ranging from 10Hz to 400Hz. A unique AIR mode provides additional enhancement of the auditory threshold.
The Vertigo Sound Discrete Triple Gyrator 1972 as it is known uses an entirely discrete circuitry full of rich tube like harmonics. It delivers a smooth and punchy sound full of vintage flavour.
Vertigo Sound VSE-2 Gyrator EQ Main Features:
- Discrete gyrator based Equalizer concept
- Discrete operational Cut and Boost amplifier +-8db
- 18 selectable frequencies on each channel
- Dual Mono Design
- Hi Pass Filter 10Hz-400Hz with bypass
- Transformer balanced input
- All EQ parameters controlled by rotary switches
- Unique A.I.R Mode (Enhancement of the auditory threshold)
- Smooth and Punchy
- Super Low Noise (-98dBu)
- Cut & Boost steps +-: 1dB, 2dB, 3,5dB, 5,5dB, 8dB
|Short Description||Dual Channel Discrete Gyrator EQ with +/- 8dB of Gain, 18 frequencies per channel and high pass filter|
|Demo in Store||No|
- Related items / Alternative products