Waves H-Reverb Plug-in
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Waves Audio H-Reverb is a reverb plug-in using innovative Finite Impulse Response technology and advanced analogue modelling to recreate the most flexible and deep reverb.
The Waves Audio H-Reverb has a very intuitive GUI and is completely customisable with the FIR engine allowing you to shape the reverb decay far beyond what is achievable with the standard linear forms, creating perfect gated reverbs, real reverse and dense tails that do not clutter the mix.
Combines with Waves analogue modelling technology with drive control to add signal behaviour that was only possible in high-end hardware reverb units. Advanced Analogue modelling also allows for the driving of the input adding pleasing colouration that many engineers use to create their tone.
H-Reverb comes with an impressive library of presets conceived by some of the biggest engineers, from Tony Maserati to Ken “Pooch” Van Druten or inspired by modern and vintage classic units. These presets provide great starting point or even the perfect space for your mix.
Waves Audio H-Reverb Plug-in Main Features:
- Resonant filter sweeps for creating innovative reverb effects
- EQ and dynamics module for compression, ducking and de-essing
- ADA analog modeling and drive control
- Artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers
- Full buildup timing and shaping
- Pre-delay BPM sync
- Support for full 5.1 channel surround setups
- Quick reference button
- User-friendly GUI with collapsible version
|Short Description||Hybrid Reverb plug-in using the latest Finite Impulse Response Technology (FIR) combined with advanced analogue modelling.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|