Waves J37 Abbey Road Tape Simulator Plug-in
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Waves Abbey Road J37 is a tape emulation plug-in based on the EMI/Abbey Road legendary J37 Tape machine used on countless hit records from the 60’s onwards.
Developed in Partnership with Abbey Road, the Waves J37 has been meticulously modelled to recreate the truly unique sound signature of the original unit including bias, noise, tape speed and saturation, wow and flutter. The J37 offers a choice between three exclusive oxide tape formulas recreating the magnetic tape developed specially by EMI between the 60’s and 70s. Each tape formula brings its own frequency and harmonic distortion characteristics.
To add further flexibility and to recreate some of the creative features used by engineers at the time, the Waves J37 includes a delay section which lets you recreate the unmistakable characteristics of tape echos. It includes three modes Slap, Feedback and Ping Pong, as well as Low- and Hi-Pass filters for additional controls.
Waves Abbey Road J37 Tape Emulation Plug-in Main Features:
- Tape saturation plugin
- Created in association with Abbey Road Studios
- Modeled on the machine used to create countless classic '60s tracks
- Includes models of three exclusive tape formulas developed by EMI
- Adds analog warmth to digital recordings
- Controls for Bias, Wow, Flutter, Tape Speed and more
- Comprehensive Tape Delay including three different delay types, Sync, LP and HP filter controls and more
|Short Description||Tape emulation plug-in based on the EMI/Abbey Road legendary J37 Tape machine used on countless hit records from the 60’s onwards.|
|Supported Plug-in Format||AU, VST, AAX Native|
|Supported Computer Format||Mac, PC|
- Related items / Alternative products