Waves Kramer Pie
- product images
- product info
- product specs
Waves Kramer PIE compressor has been developed alongside legendary producer Eddie Kramer and has been modeled on the vintage Pye compressors used on many classic recordings at the world famous Olympic Studios.
The Kramer PIE embodies characteristics found on what is considered to be one of the finest buss compressors of all time. It includes a VU meter with superfast refresh rates, recreating the physical meter’s accuracy, sensitivity and ballistic behavior. The control panel has a simple setup consisting of a fixed attack setting, a choice of 6 release times and five different compressor ratios, with a threshold and output gain to adjust how hard the compressor is driven.
Waves Kramer PIE Key Features
- Modeled compressor plugin
- Based on a rare '60s vintage Pye compressor
- Compression and limiting modes
- Auto-makeup gain
- Developed in association with legendary producer / engineer Eddie Kramer
- As used in London's famed Olympic Studios
|Short Description||Designed by Eddie Kramer and Waves modelling the vintage Pye buss compression found in the legedary Olympic Studios.|
|Demo in Store||N/A|
- Related items / Alternative products