Zahl IM1 M/S Insert Master 500 Series Module
- product images
- product info
- product specs
The Zahl IM1 M/S Insert Master is a 500 Series insert master with built-in M/S matrix and Stereo base control based on the master section of the superb AM1 analogue console.
The Zahl IM1 offers many unique functionalities of the master insert of the AM1 Mixing console and more making a truly unique and flexible way to create a high end analogue signal chain.
The insert section includes a dedicated Boost augmented by a Dry/Wet ratio control for built-in parallel processing, M/S stereo conversion with individual I/O monitoring of Mid and Side signals. In addition the IM 1 includes a Stereo Base control which lets you widen or narrow the stereo field from mono to full difference. A Constant Mid button allows to combined the Stereo Base control without losing the mono compatibility of the original signal.
The IM1 requires a many outputs not available on typical 500 series chassis and as a result it ships with a special rear panel to add all the connections.
Zahl IM1 M/S Insert Master 500 Series Module Main Feature:
- Stereo design for mix & mastering as well as voices & instruments
- Highly musical design
- Intuitive, user-friendly, self-explaining layout
- Lowest noise and distortion signal paths built with highest quality components
- No microprocessor, no clock pulses, sequential logic only
- Individual power stabilization on each module, no switched power circuitry
- Number of I/Os exceeds API 500 standard, connector extension included:
- Upgrade to special rear panel for Zähl Rack 500 series with additional XLR Insert I/Os or
- Additional 1 slot front panel with 4 XLR Insert I/Os as adaption to standard 500 series rack
- All other specs compatible with API 500 series specs, basic unit occupying two slots
|Short Description||500 Series insert master with built-in M/S matrix and Stereo base control based on the master section of the superb AM1 analogue console.|
|Demo in Store||No|